If you have narcolepsy, you may be able to help with research to develop a new treatment option.
This clinical study is testing an investigational drug. The main purpose of the study is to look at how safe and tolerable the investigational drug is and how it may affect your narcolepsy symptoms.
You may qualify for this study if you:
Your participation will last less than 3 months. Travel support and compensation for study participation may be available.
- Are 18–65 years old
- Have been diagnosed with narcolepsy with or without cataplexy
- Experience excessive daytime sleepiness
- Have narcolepsy with cataplexy and experience more than or equal to 4 episodes of cataplexy/week
- Are willing to stop taking narcolepsy and cataplexy medications during study participation
- Meet additional requirements as determined by a screening process
To learn more about the study including the possible risks and benefits of participation, or to see if you may qualify for this study, please visit MyNarcolepsyStudy.com.
Thank you for your consideration.
The Sparkle 1501 Study Team